Evan Lang's CV / resume including work experience, education, skills, and languages.
ISRAEL DEFENSE FORCES - Israel
Non-Commissioned Officer – IDF Spokesperson’s Unit
- Served as a non-commissioned officer in the New Media Branch of the IDF Spokesperson’s Unit.
- Photographed stills and video for use on the IDF’s Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Edited video to be distributed online via the IDF’s YouTube Channel and the official IDF website.
- Developed cross-platform social media campaigns for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Wrote articles for the IDF’s official English language website, www.IDFblog.com
- Served as the English language editor for all content published in English.
- Translated official announcements and articles from Hebrew and Spanish to English.
- Interviewed soldiers and officers in Hebrew and English.
- Received a Brigade-Level Award of Excellence for outstanding service.
2013 - 2015
THE SANTIAGO TIMES - Santiago, Chile
- Worked as the chief photographer for the newspaper.
- Coordinated interviews in Spanish with government offices and private organizations.
- Gathered still photos on a daily basis to cover news stories and current events.
- Shot press conferences, ceremonies, protests, and other events to accompany the newspaper’s articles.
- Created stock photographs and built a photo archive for use in future articles.
MON CHERI BRIDALS - Trenton, NJ
Videographer, Editor, & Photographer
- Gathered video and stills of photo-shoots and runway models using a Canon 5D and Canon 7D.
- Edited the video to create unique marketing materials for the companies YouTube channel.
- Edited the still images to enhance the companies social media presence.
- Created and implemented a concept of using video in conjunction with still images as sales materials.
2012 - 2013
AUTHENTIC ENTERTAINMENT - Los Angeles, California
Intern for Discovery Channel’s show “Auction Kings”
- Coordinated appearance releases, production photographs, and marketing efforts.
- Created spreadsheets based on daily footage shot.
- Assisted producers with scene-related research.
FOUNDATION CONTENT - Los Angeles, California
Production Assistant & Office Assistant
- Served as a Production Assistant on set for music videos and television commercials.
- Reserved props and equipment to be used on set.
- Scheduled talent and crew.
- DSLR Video and Still Images
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Photoshop
- Social Media
- Professional Camcorders
- Apple Final Cut Pro
- Microsoft Office
- English - Mother tongue
- Spanish - Native level proficiency
- Hebrew - Advanced proficiency